Spa life á la Savonlinna
In the Savonlinna region there are several excellent places for refreshing, where it is possible, in spite of going to sauna, to enjoy high level spa services, spoiling treatments and massage as well as exercise, gym and leisure time services.
Important part of relaxation - sauna
At the Spa Hotel Casino, in the Savonlinna swimming hall PikkuSaimaa, at Rehabilitation Centre Herttua and Kruunupuisto in Punkaharju you can jump into swimming pool for refreshing. Also the more special ways of sauna are worth trying like the cleaning turf sauna or traditional smoke sauna.
329€ / Person
In the first day you will spend an eveing in our "Savon Loitsu" teepee restaurant by enjoying the pancakes and hot drinks. On Friday we recommend a self guided trip to Valaam Monastery, which is located only approx 1 hour drive from Järvisydän. In the evening you will enjoy the buffet dinner at Restaurant Piikatyttö. On Saturday you will have an outdoor trip to the sceneries of Linnansaari National Park and everyone can make some sausages on fire with the coffee! When arriving back we'll enjoy the Eastern bonfires and relax in the heat of our Finnish Sauna World. 3 course Eastern menu will be served at Restaurant Piikatyttö.
» See more information
695€ / Person
Well-being and outdoor activities, pampering, and delicious food!
Look after your health while enjoying a great holiday. The Saimaa Lake District offers a magnificent setting and excellent services for improving your well-being. With our relaxing treatments and healthy and tasty food, you can recharge your batteries and feel ready to take on the day. Fresh air and outdoor activities refresh the body and mind. You can round off your day in the great outdoors with a traditional Finnish sauna.
Hotel Kruunupuisto – located on the shores of Lake Saimaa 25 km east of Savonlinna, this hotel is surrounded by the pine forests and ridge scenery of Punkaharju, one of Finland’s most scenic regions.
Kyyhkylä Manor – the historic and traditional manor and the modern Hotel Rustholli are situated 7 km from the centre of Mikkeli, amidst ridge scenery by Lake Saimaa.
Anttolanhovi – Located 25 km from Mikkeli, this traditional spa sits by Lake Saimaa, surrounded by forest and lake scenery.
The package includes:
- Accommodation for six nights in spas in the Saimaa region, two nights in each: in Hotel Kruunupuisto in Punkaharju, Kyyhkylä Manor in Mikkeli and Anttolanhovi in Anttola
- bed and breakfast in single or double rooms
- a choice of lunch or dinner
- use of the swimming pool, recreational pool, spa and gym during their opening hours
- use of outdoor and other sports equipment, depending on the season
- a 2–4-hour unguided canoeing trip and a 4-hour unguided cycling trip In winter, a skiing or skating trip.
- a 40-minute massage and a two-hour treatment package, including a whole-body dry brushing, hot stone massage and either a manicure or pedicure.
- a guided tour of Olavinlinna
- a cruise in the Savonlinna archipelago (or an alternative trip in winter)
» See more information
Prices€695 per person in a double room
€915 per person in a single room
- includes all the services mentioned above